Dumpster Rental in Park City, UT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
You can't go wrong by ordering a dumpster with Bubs Disposal. We guarantee our delivery and pick up to be prompt and convenient. We offer 20 and 30 yard dumpsters for rent, day or night. We serve the Salt Lake City, UT Metro area. Call today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Expect exceptional customer service, value and promptness when choosing redbox+. We are a family-run business proudly serving Salt Lake City. Our patented ELITE dumpsters feature a standard roll-off combined with a portable restroom. Get the details and a free quote by contacting us today!
Bob's Remodeling Handyman & Basement DeWatering has been serving the Salt Lake City area out of Sandy, Utah since 1978. From home remodels to basement waterproofing, dumpster rentals, handyman services, and everything in between—Bob's can do it!
Since 1980, Ace Disposal has been providing West Valley, Utah and surrounding areas with personalized and reliable waste disposal and recycling services. They provide dumpster, waste disposal/recycling services, storage units, portable restrooms, etc.
Western Disposal is your locally owned and operated dumpster rental solution. Accommodate any size cleanup by choosing between our available dumpster sizes. We have several to choose from. Learn more about our services and pricing by requesting your free dumpster quote today.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide