Dumpster Rental in Tooele, UT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We specialize in residential dumpster rentals. Our unique container design allow it to fit perfectly on driveways or narrow spaces, such as alleyways or on the side of a house. We are competitively priced, and we don't tack on extra fees and hidden charges.
Tiger Sanitation brings more than 40 years of waste management experience to the table. Our garbage trucks are state-of-the-art, always kept clean, and our drivers don’t drive away from messes that the other guys leave behind. These simple principles are the foundations of our success.
You can't go wrong by ordering a dumpster with Bubs Disposal. We guarantee our delivery and pick up to be prompt and convenient. We offer 20 and 30 yard dumpsters for rent, day or night. We serve the Salt Lake City, UT Metro area. Call today!
Expect exceptional customer service, value and promptness when choosing redbox+. We are a family-run business proudly serving Salt Lake City. Our patented ELITE dumpsters feature a standard roll-off combined with a portable restroom. Get the details and a free quote by contacting us today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Serving Provo, Utah and nearby areas, Dumpster Express LLC provides dumpster rental and junk removal services to residential and commercial customers.
Since 1980, Ace Disposal has been providing West Valley, Utah and surrounding areas with personalized and reliable waste disposal and recycling services. They provide dumpster, waste disposal/recycling services, storage units, portable restrooms, etc.
Western Disposal is your locally owned and operated dumpster rental solution. Accommodate any size cleanup by choosing between our available dumpster sizes. We have several to choose from. Learn more about our services and pricing by requesting your free dumpster quote today.
The Hauling Wolff proudly serves the Utah and Salt Lake Valleys offering fast and competitively priced dumpster rentals. We carry versatile 10 and 20 yard containers ideal for a wide range of cleanups. Our team has provided reliable dumpster rental services in the area since 2013.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.