Dumpster Rental in Portsmouth, VA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Camco Disposal, LLC is the affordable local choice for dumpster rental. We offer same day service for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. We recycle materials whenever possible and take great pride in being an environmentally aware dumpster rental company.
Boxx Systems is a locally owned and operated roll off container service. We offer high quality and durable roll off dumpsters delivered to your job site or home. All containers have a rear hinged door to make loading fast and easy.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Ground Effects Hauling, Inc. is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia and specializes in roll-off container rentals. They have five different sizes of roll-off dumpsters to offer, making them your one-stop shop for all your junk disposal needs.
Established in 1969, Spivey Rentals offers a wide range of waste disposal and equipment rental services. They can provide roll-off containers, portable toilets, safety equipment, signs, traffic control solutions/products, and so much more.
Serving the greater Virginia Beach area out of Chesapeake, VA, Sun Disposal is the roll-off container rental business you should trust. Family-operated, their clean, sturdy containers come in 12 and 16 yard sizes, accommodating all types of projects and waste disposal needs.
Established in 2003, Taylor Waste Services is Hampton, Virginia and surrounding areas’ go-to choice for high quality, affordable waste disposal solutions. They have 11 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard roll-off containers available for rent, as well as self-contained trash compactors.
Established in 1969, Spivey Rentals is a hardworking, dependable company offering a wide range of waste disposal and equipment rental services. They can provide roll-off containers, portable toilets, safety equipment, signs, traffic control solutions/products, and more.
Locally owned and operated, South Side Containers has the hands-on experience and quality roll-off containers you need to handle messy projects, house cleanouts, and more. They are fully licensed and insured.
HILLCO is a family owned and operated disposal company founded in 1994. We specialize in full-service junk removal and cost-effective dumpster rental services. We carry versatile 12 cubic yard bins that can be used for a wide range of cleanups. For superior service and affordability, choose HILLCO for your bulk waste disposal needs.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes