G3 Junk Removal is a family-owned junk removal service that also offers 20 yard roll-off dumpster rentals. We are conscious of our environmental impact and place a high emphasis on recycling what we haul from your property.
Count on Savvy Junk Removal for full-service cleanouts, junk hauling and light demolition services. If you need it hauled away, we’re your local solution! We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and care on every project. We work with homeowners, realtors, property managers, attorneys and more.
Universal Property Services is a family owned and operated junk removal and light demolition service provider based in the Olympia area. We take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience no matter the size of the project. Contact us today to get your free junk removal estimate.
Cheap Haul offers prompt, reliable and cost-efficient junk removal services in and around Olympia, WA. We are equipped to haul away just about any type of nonhazardous waste, junk or debris. Contact us today to get your free junk removal estimate.
The hardworking and capable team of Graham LLC are able to handle junk removal projects both small and large. With a fleet of box trucks and cargo vans, there’s plenty of loading capacity to handle furniture removal, appliance removal, estate cleanouts, foreclosures, and other jobs. Give us a call today to obtain a free junk removal estimate.
Junk Removal Tips for Olympia, WA
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk RemovalThe costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others. The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services. Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work