Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
WRS is a leading dumpster rental provider proudly serving the area since 1990. We’re equipped to accommodate any size project with our large inventory of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Expect fast, friendly service at competitive rates when choosing WRS for your dumpster rental needs.
Established in 2000, Pearce & Moretto has been providing comprehensive civil and site construction services to Delaware, Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Southern New Jersey, and Southeastern Pennsylvania. We combine more than 50 years of experience with state-of-the-art equipment to provide our ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Viola, DE
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal.
That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk.
Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.