Junk Removal in Honolulu, HI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Frank’s Handyman Service provides a wide range of services to assist residential and commercial customers. They offer residential remodeling, general contract work, junk removal, and more.
At Pacific Junk Removal, we’re dedicated to being Oahu’s top choice for junk hauling services. We offer affordable, no-hassle pricing on residential and commercial junk removal. We’re equipped to haul just about any type of non-hazardous waste, and we dispose of our haul in the most eco-friendly manner possible.
A & A Junk Removal is your locally owned and operated junk pickup & cleanout solution. We provide service to residential and commercial customers throughout the entire Island of Oahu. We haul away furniture, appliances, yard debris, junk cars, tires, and perform complete home/business cleanouts.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: