Junk Removers in Post Falls, ID
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
JDog takes pride in supporting our Veterans and family members of Veterans. We are a hardworking team committed to the same principles entrusted in our Military: Honesty, Integrity and Trust. We are equipped to handle just about any size junk removal project. Contact us today for a free junk removal estimate.
Accurate Excavating is a locally owned and operated business that strives to provide clients with quality, value, and a thorough job. We offer demolition and cleanup services for projects small and large. Contact us today for a free junk or debris removal estimate. We look forward to serving you!
A construction site cleanup company that provides junk removal and industrial cleaning services to Spokane and surrounding areas.
A junk removal and trash cleanup company serving the Spokane area. Atchley’s Hauling Inc also provides residential and commercial asphalt sealcoating, rubber crack filling, and parking lot stripping.
Junk-n-Dump is Spokane’s leading full-service junk removal company. They offer comprehensive junk removal services and also provide dumpster trailer drop-offs.
Jim’s U-Call I-Haul provides reliable, friendly junk removal services to residential and commercial locations. They are known for their fast, dependable service.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: