Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Gray Dumpster Rentals is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider. We offer 10 yard to 30 yard roll-off containers. We offer prompt delivery, competitive rates, and friendly customer service! Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Serving Bloomington and Monroe County Indiana, Chad’s Towing & Recovery, LLC is the area’s leading choice for towing, dumpster rental, recovery and roadside service and assistance, and much more! Our extensive fleet of top-of-the-line trucks, wreckers, and specialty equipment enable ...
Originally established in 1976, Waste-A-Way Systems has been Bloomington, IN and surrounding areas’ trusted trash hauling and recycling company. Our experience and equipment make us your one-stop shop for all your waste removal needs.
Best Way Disposal provides the best waste solutions at the best prices. Serving the Greenburg, IN area, they offer roll-off container rentals, junk removal services, weekly trash and recycling collection, portable restrooms, aggregate, landscaping, demolition, and more!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Columbus, IN
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.