Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
You can count on Miles Dump Solutions, LLC for local dumpster rental services in the Bloomington, IN area. We'll bring our 15-yard dumpster to your property so you can start filling it with any junk you have. Plan your local dumpster rental and junk hauling services with us today.
Gray Dumpster Rentals is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider. We offer 10 yard to 30 yard roll-off containers. We offer prompt delivery, competitive rates, and friendly customer service! Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Serving Bloomington and Monroe County Indiana, Chad’s Towing & Recovery, LLC is the area’s leading choice for towing, dumpster rental, recovery and roadside service and assistance, and much more! Our extensive fleet of top-of-the-line trucks, wreckers, and specialty equipment enable ...
Originally established in 1976, Waste-A-Way Systems has been Bloomington, IN and surrounding areas’ trusted trash hauling and recycling company. Our experience and equipment make us your one-stop shop for all your waste removal needs.
Best Way Disposal provides the best waste solutions at the best prices. Serving the Greenburg, IN area, they offer roll-off container rentals, junk removal services, weekly trash and recycling collection, portable restrooms, aggregate, landscaping, demolition, and more!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Columbus, IN
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes