Count on the experience and professional team at Zters Waste Value to meet the needs of your commercial waste hauling needs. We offer full-service permanent and temporary dumpster solutions. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a complimentary commercial dumpster quote.
Commercial Waste and Recycling in Bedford, KY
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
redbox+ of Greater Louisville
Get next day delivery on an Elite Dumpster rental. We are proud to be veteran and woman-owned. No call centers! You will always speak with a local Louisville dumpster rental specialist. Our dependable service and efficient convenience are unmatched: redbox+ ...
Bin There Dump That Louisville South
Bin There Dump That is a Military owned and operated business serving Louisville, Elizabethtown, Shepherdsville, and surrounding areas. We provide clean and beautiful residential-friendly dumpsters for home renovations and cleanouts. If you need a dumpster, don’t hesitate to contact us ...
Anytime Waste Systems
Based in Louisville, KY, Anytime Waste Systems is the fastest growing, locally-owned and operated recycling and waste disposal company in the Bluegrass. We offer one of the largest varieties of dumpster sizes in the area, making us the best choice ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Bedford, KY
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactible materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: