Junk Removal in Opelousas, LA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Brave Construction Cleanup, LLC is a locally owned and operated contractor equipped to handle a wide range of projects and disposal solutions. We are equipped to handle post-construciton cleanups and similar jobs. Contact us today to learn more and get a free junk removal estimate.
The courteous team at 1-800-Got-Junk? is prepared to meet all of your junk hauling needs. They’ll haul away everything you specify and clean up the area when they're finished. They recycle and donate your junk whenever possible, too.
Owned and operated by a Veteran of the U.S. Army Airborne Infantry, All American Dirt & Demolition gets the job done with honesty and integrity. We have the equipment and experience necessary to ensure the job gets done right. We specialize in demolition, excavating and debris removal.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: