At DIY Junk, our service is not like the others. We put all the control in YOUR hands! You decide how much or how little you want to do and we'll take care of the rest. Our full-service junk removal ...
Commercial Waste and Recycling in Frederick, MD
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
The Junk Army is available 7-days-a-week and provides same-day service. We're a family-run business originally founded as I Haul It All in 2006. The Junk Army owns and operates larger trucks than the competition, allowing us to finish the job more ...
Hoos Hauling was founded by NOVA residents and college teammates who share a passion for helping our customers take care of their junk hauling needs. Hoos Hauling owners and employees are the feet on the street helping with estimates, orders ...
The professional team at Bin There Dump That offer residential-friendly dumpster rental services ideal for a wide range of cleanups. We offer a 100% driveway-safe dumpster solution. Our containers are specially-designed for safe and efficient use on driveways and other residential ...
Northwest Refuse is the local choice for roll off containers or commercial dumpster service. Businesses and contractors will benefit from our 'on time on budget' guarantee and the fact we offer upfront, transparant pricing. Get your free commercial dumpster service ...
ADS helps Maryland businesses secure a waste removal plan that works best for their budget and needs. The more garbage or recycling a business produces the more pick-ups will be required. If you are unsure of the size or frequency ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Frederick, MD
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should my company be utilizing a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What are the different types of compactors?
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue