Dumpster Rental in Frederick, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Free State Roll Off & Recycling consistently offers the best prices, rapid delivery and pick up, and excellent customer service. We are locally owned and provide temporary dumpster rental 7 days a week for your convenience.
J&P Dumpster Rentals And More LLC was established in 1998, and has earned a reputation as friendly, fast and affordable. Our roll offs range in size from 10 to 20 yard and are perfect for construction, junk and yard debris. Call today for a quick dumpster delivery with the pros at J&P Dumpster Rentals.
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rentals throughout Central Maryland. Our service comes with a 100% driveway protection guarantee. Get fast, affordable and residential-safe dumpsters with Bin There Dump That!
Next Day Dumpsters offer friendly dumpster rental services and have an excellent reputation as an affordable and reliable disposal service provider. We offer a wide range of dumpster sizes to choose from. Contact our friendly team today to get started!
The expert team at Knott’s Transportation LLC are here to serve your bulk waste disposal needs. We are a full-service dumpster rental and transportation company offering three convenient dumpster sizes to choose from. From small home cleanouts to larger demolition projects, we’ve got the dumpster to accommodate the job.
We are Northern Virginia’s premier source for junk removal and dumpster rental services. Pack Rat Hauling is an experienced dumpster provider equipped and able to accommodate cleanups small and large. We stock affordable 12, 15, 20, and 30 yarders for all of your bulk waste removal needs. Learn more and get a free quote today!
Northwest Refuse is the local choice for roll off containers or commercial dumpster rentals. Homeowners and contractors will benefit from our "on time on budget" guarantee and the fact we offer upfront, transparant pricing.
American Disposal Systems Inc offers residential and commercial dumpster rentals. We are also proud to offer yard waste recycling services and are partnered with e-End USA for electronic recycling. Our service is timely and our prices competitive.
The dumpster rental experts at You Waste Junk Removal have the equipment and resources to handle even the biggest jobs. Our team strives for complete customer satisfaction through speedy service, competitive pricing and attention to the details.
Founded in 2007, Big Red Dumpster is your local dumpster source. Our signature dumpsters are bright red, fairly new, and always kept clean. With Big Red Dumpster, you can rest assured that your experience will be pleasant, on time and affordable.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes