Next Day Dumpsters offer friendly dumpster rental services and have an excellent reputation as an affordable and reliable disposal service provider. We offer a wide range of dumpster sizes to choose from. Contact our friendly team today to get started!
Dumpster Rental in Frederick, MD
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Big Red Dumpster
Founded in 2007, Big Red Dumpster is your local dumpster source. Our signature dumpsters are bright red, fairly new, and always kept clean. With Big Red Dumpster, you can rest assured that your experience will be pleasant, on time and affordable.
J&P Dumpster Rentals and More LLC
J&P Dumpster Rentals And More LLC was established in 1998, and has earned a reputation as friendly, fast and affordable. Our roll offs range in size from 10 to 20 yard and are perfect for construction, junk and yard debris. Call today for a quick dumpster delivery with the pros at J&P Dumpster Rentals.
Pack Rat Hauling
We are Northern Virginia’s premier source for junk removal and dumpster rental services. Pack Rat Hauling is an experienced dumpster provider equipped and able to accommodate cleanups small and large. We stock affordable 12, 15, 20, and 30 yarders for all of your bulk waste removal needs. Learn more and get a free quote today!
Willow Creek Services LLC
We’ve proudly served the Frederick area for more than 20 years. We launched our dumpster rental and junk removal offerings in 2017, and along with lawn care service, now offer three key services for our customers. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote.
Bin There Dump That Central MD
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rentals throughout Central Maryland. Our service comes with a 100% driveway protection guarantee. Get fast, affordable and residential-safe dumpsters with Bin There Dump That!
You Waste Junk Removal
The dumpster rental experts at You Waste Junk Removal have the equipment and resources to handle even the biggest jobs. Our team strives for complete customer satisfaction through speedy service, competitive pricing and attention to the details.
Allegany Wrecking & Salvage
Allegany Wrecking & Salvage, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that has more than 50 years of experience in the demolition and debris disposal industry. Our company specializes in providing high-quality dumpster rental services.
Northwest Refuse is the local choice for roll off containers or commercial dumpster rentals. Homeowners and contractors will benefit from our 'on time on budget' guarantee and the fact we offer upfront, transparant pricing.
Get-R-Done General Hauling
Get-R-Done General Hauling is a family owned and operated business serving residential and commercial customers in the Frederick, MD area. We offer expertise in junk and debris hauling, as well as dumpster rentals. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Free State Roll Off
Free State Roll Off & Recycling consistently offers the best prices, rapid delivery and pick up, and excellent customer service. We are locally owned and provide temporary dumpster rental 7 days a week for your convenience.
American Disposal Systems Inc.
American Disposal Systems Inc offers residential and commercial dumpster rentals. We are also proud to offer yard waste recycling services and are partnered with e-End USA for electronic recycling. Our service is timely and our prices competitive.
Knott's Transportation LLC
The expert team at Knott’s Transportation LLC are here to serve your bulk waste disposal needs. We are a full-service dumpster rental and transportation company offering three convenient dumpster sizes to choose from. From small home cleanouts to larger demolition projects, we’ve got the dumpster to accommodate the job.
B&B Trash Service
B&B Trash Service takes pride in providing a level of service unparalleled in the industry. We’re a locally owned and operated towing and trash service provider based in Mount Airy, MD and serving surrounding areas. We’ve provided reliable, affordable service ...
JHG Contractors offers a laundry list of junk removal services, as well as demolition and excavation, throughout Frederick, MD. We also offer 20 yard and 30 yard dumpster rentals for the convenience of our customers.
B & B Refuse Inc.
B & B Refuse Inc. is a family-owned and operated disposal company that has been servicing Rockville, MD and surrounding areas for over 45 years. Our 20 yard and 30 yard roll-off containers are perfect for a wide variety of projects.
Popular Services in Maryland
Dumpster Rental Tips for Frederick, MD
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal.
That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk.
Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.
Learn more: Guide to Getting the Best Dumpster Rental Pricing