Count on the experience and professional team at Zters Waste Value to meet the needs of your commercial waste hauling needs. We offer full-service permanent and temporary dumpster solutions. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a complimentary commercial dumpster quote.
Family owned and operated, Kofi Construction specializes in junk removal, dumpster rental, home remodeling, and demolition services. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with our work from start to finish. Let us help you make your ...
PRO Hauling and Demolition is a grass-roots local business providing junk removal, demolition services, and roll-off dumpster rentals in the D.C Metropolitan area. We keep our services simple and treat our customers' homes and projects exactly how we would want ours treated; with care and respect. Reach out today for a hassle-free quote!
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Waldorf, MD
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: