Founded in 1989, New England Recycling (NER) has the experience and is well-equipped to accommodate even the large projects. We specialize in roll-off dumpster rental, 75 or 100 yard live-load trailers, demolition, and mulch sales. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
We are your locally owned and operated source for full-service dumpster rental, commercial dumpster service, junk removal and recycling. We have decades of experience and the right equipment to accommodate any size project. Give our friendly team a call today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(800) 338-3867
A-1 Waste Disposal offers the best in professional dumpster rental and junk and trash removal services. We serve the Warwick, Rhode Island area and have been in business since 2010.
Since 1968, Island Rubbish Services has been providing disposal solutions in Newport, RI and the surrounding areas, including a wide range of commercial and roll-off dumpster rentals. Contact us today for a free rental estimate.
At A Star Waste Disposal, Inc., we deliver containers ranging from 15 yards for smaller projects to 20 yards for mid-size projects and 30 yards or 40 yards for those large or long-term projects. We are here to deliver high-quality containers for all your project needs.
Frazier's Rubbish Removal rents out commercial and roll-off dumpsters to our customers in the Newport, RI area. We employ honest, hard-working professionals who make sure to maintain communication with our clients, so you never have to worry.
Dumpster Rental Tips for North Dartmouth, MA
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra costAs with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.
Learn more: Complete guide to getting the best dumpster rental pricing