Junk Removers in Battle Creek, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We offer complete junk removal services for homeowners and businesses in the Battle Creek area. We strive for prompt pick-ups, competitive rates, and superior customer service. Contact Wilkins Waste Removal today to receive a free junk removal estimate.
Serving all of Olivet, MI and the greater Lansing area, R & D Salvage LLC is the A-team of the waste disposal industry. They provide exceptional junk removal, waste disposal, and salvaging services.
Crosstown Hauling Service offers complete junk removal services in Kalamazoo and surrounding areas. We handle residential and commercial junk pick-ups and cleanouts. For complete details and a free estimate, contact us today! We’re a locally owned and operated business working hard to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: