Dumpster Rental in Chandler, OK
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
RDS has been serving the area with quality dumpster rental since 1976. We offer affordable temporary dumpsters for residential, commercial, and industrial use. New to renting a dumpster? No worries, our friendly and experienced staff can help!
Count on the experienced team at Mallard Construction to meet all your bulk disposal needs. We offer 10, 20 and 30 cubic yard dumpsters at competitive rates. We deliver to residential and commercial sites. We offer prompt delivery and always aim for complete customer satisfaction. Give us a call today for a free dumpster quote.
Alcorn Construction is a veteran owned and operated business specializing in demolition, excavation, dumpster rental, and debris removal. We take pride in our work and thrive on meeting the customers’ needs. Contact us today to receive your free dumpster rental quote.
From The Dirt Up specializes in demolition, waste removal, and much more. We have year of experience and tried and true methods for doing the project with affordable rates and great customer service. Contact us today to learn more about our dumpster rental services and get a free quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide