The professionals at Zters Waste Value offer expertise in residential and commercial waste hauling services across the US. We have the equipment necessary to accommodate the disposal needs of commercial properties, construction sites, residences, and more. Contact our friendly team today ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Yakima, WA
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake. Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs. Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue