Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
American Dumpster Company is a responsive and professional dumpster rental provider serving Alabama homeowners, businesses, contractors, and more. Unlike some dumpster rental companies, we answer the phone! Get “anytime-any day” service with American Dumpster Company.
Lopez Hauling and Dumpster Rentals is a locally-owned family business that offers superior service and personalized attention. Our junk removal services and dumpster rentals are perfect disposal solutions for business owners and homeowners alike.
All Waste LLC provides high-quality dumpster rentals throughout St. Clair and Jefferson County in central Alabama. We offer 30 yard roll-off containers for a wide variety of cleanup projects. Our crew of professionals also performs construction site and storm debris cleanups in additional to our long list of junk removal services.
3C Dumpster Rentals offers equipment rental and dumpster service in and around Leesburg, AL. We have several dumpster sizes available for handling residential and commercial projects. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
East Alabama Portables has been serving Anniston, Alabama and surrounding areas for years. They offer a variety of waste management services, including roll-off containers, portable restrooms, septic and holding tanks, handwash units, portable showers, and more.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Gadsden, AL
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.