Dumpster Rental in Fremont, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At JD Services and Hauling, we can rent you a debris box or load and haul away your unwanted trash forever. We offer local environmentally-friendly service with competitive prices. Recycling receipts are available.
Bay Area Debris Box offers dumpsters from 8 to 40 cubic yards. Our containers are great for construction sites, property clean-ups, remodeling jobs and yard and garage clean-ups. Call today and our friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff will give you a free dumpster rental estimate.
Evergreen Waste Services has multiple size containers to choose from to accommodate any size project. We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company that goes the extra mile for our customers.
Ever since our company started in 1963, FERMA Corporation has been offering unmatched waste disposal services and more to customers in the Mountain View, CA area.
Junk General offers affordable, reliable and efficient roll off dumpster rental and junk removal. We offer great rates and eco-friendly dumpsters. Our dumpsters are carried on smaller 4 cylinder trucks which can maneuver into tight and hard to reach places.
Based in San Jose, California and serving surrounding communities, 99 Dollar Debris Box offers you peace of mind knowing your waste is being recycled. We work to not only make your property a cleaner, better place, but the world, too!
Since 1991, All Points Roll Off has been providing San Jose and California’s Bay area with impeccable roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and more. They specialize in property cleanouts, remodel debris removal, and more.
West Valley Disposal is located in Tracy, California and serves surrounding areas. They offer residential and commercial services, including garbage and recycling collection services, yard waste pick-up, roll-off container rentals, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide