Dumpster Rental in Fremont, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At JD Services and Hauling, we can rent you a debris box or load and haul away your unwanted trash forever. We offer local environmentally-friendly service with competitive prices. Recycling receipts are available.
Bay Area Debris Box offers dumpsters from 8 to 40 cubic yards. Our containers are great for construction sites, property clean-ups, remodeling jobs and yard and garage clean-ups. Call today and our friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff will give you a free dumpster rental estimate.
Evergreen Waste Services has multiple size containers to choose from to accommodate any size project. We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company that goes the extra mile for our customers.
D A Services, offers affordable drop boxes and bins for waste removal. We can help with all types of projects. Because we rent various dumpster sizes, our bins are prefect for all projects big or small. Call today to obtain a price quote on renting an affordable dumpster with D A Services.
Ever since our company started in 1963, FERMA Corporation has been offering unmatched waste disposal services and more to customers in the Mountain View, CA area.
Based in San Jose, California and serving surrounding communities, 99 Dollar Debris Box offers you peace of mind knowing your waste is being recycled. We work to not only make your property a cleaner, better place, but the world, too!
Since 1991, All Points Roll Off has been providing San Jose and California’s Bay area with impeccable roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and more. They specialize in property cleanouts, remodel debris removal, and more.
West Valley Disposal is located in Tracy, California and serves surrounding areas. They offer residential and commercial services, including garbage and recycling collection services, yard waste pick-up, roll-off container rentals, and more.
Junk General offers affordable, reliable and efficient roll off dumpster rental and junk removal. We offer great rates and eco-friendly dumpsters. Our dumpsters are carried on smaller 4 cylinder trucks which can maneuver into tight and hard to reach places.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes