Dumpster Rental in Fremont, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At JD Services and Hauling, we can rent you a debris box or load and haul away your unwanted trash forever. We offer local environmentally-friendly service with competitive prices. Recycling receipts are available.
Bay Area Debris Box offers dumpsters from 8 to 40 cubic yards. Our containers are great for construction sites, property clean-ups, remodeling jobs and yard and garage clean-ups. Call today and our friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff will give you a free dumpster rental estimate.
Evergreen Waste Services has multiple size containers to choose from to accommodate any size project. We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company that goes the extra mile for our customers.
D A Services, offers affordable drop boxes and bins for waste removal. We can help with all types of projects. Because we rent various dumpster sizes, our bins are prefect for all projects big or small. Call today to obtain a price quote on renting an affordable dumpster with D A Services.
Ever since our company started in 1963, FERMA Corporation has been offering unmatched waste disposal services and more to customers in the Mountain View, CA area.
Based in San Jose, California and serving surrounding communities, 99 Dollar Debris Box offers you peace of mind knowing your waste is being recycled. We work to not only make your property a cleaner, better place, but the world, too!
Since 1991, All Points Roll Off has been providing San Jose and California’s Bay area with impeccable roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and more. They specialize in property cleanouts, remodel debris removal, and more.
West Valley Disposal is located in Tracy, California and serves surrounding areas. They offer residential and commercial services, including garbage and recycling collection services, yard waste pick-up, roll-off container rentals, and more.
Junk General offers affordable, reliable and efficient roll off dumpster rental and junk removal. We offer great rates and eco-friendly dumpsters. Our dumpsters are carried on smaller 4 cylinder trucks which can maneuver into tight and hard to reach places.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.