Dumpster Rental in Glendora, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Whether you're remodeling your home, running a small business or construction site, or just need to remove household junk, Universal Waste Systems has a dumpster to meet your needs. We offer roll-off dumpsters at competitive prices and we deliver fast.
Ware Disposal provides residential, commercial and industrial customers with temporary roll off trash bins. Our dumpsters can be utilized for trash or recycling services. We care about the environment and have invested in a fleet of new alternative fuel trash trucks to help the communities we live in stay green.
Since 1953, A. M. Disposal Co. has provided residential and commercial services to the people of Los Angeles County for more than 60 years. We are proud to serve our community, providing dumpster rental, junk removal services, and more.
AAA Rubbish was founded in 1924. We are located in Bell Gardens, California and serve the greater Los Angeles area. We treat our customers as we would want to be treated and provide reliable dumpster rental services.
Since 1995, West Coast Waste & Roll Off has served the greater Los Angeles area out of Gardena, CA. Their team is qualified to deal with the biggest and smallest waste disposal projects.
The team at Canyon Equipment are committed to complete customer satisfaction. We’ll make sure to get your rented dumpster onsite when you need it. We offer three dumpster trailers sizes to choose from ranging from 7 to 12 cubic yards. Get fair, honest pricing and timely service with Canyon Equipment.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Sub 8
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.
Learn more about the types of dumpsters