Rent a Dumpster in Decatur, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Haul Masters, Inc is a locally owned and family operated dumpster rental service. We are dedicated to providing cost-effective dumpsters for residents, business owners and contractors to handle any size clean up or construction project.
Junk It Georgia is an experienced junk hauler proudly serving Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We also offer fast and affordable 10 cubic yard dumpster rental services. Our 10 yard roll-off containers are ideal for residential and light commercial jobs. We’re the DIY’ers dumpster rental solution! Call today for a free dumpster quote.
Bin There Dump That is your local residential-friendly dumpster rental solution! Our 6, 10, 15, and 20 yard bins are specially designed to fit well in driveways and other tight spaces. Our containers are easy to load, and we place boards underneath the dumpster to help protect your driveway. Learn more and obtain a fast, free dumpster quote by contacting Bin There Dump That today!
The experienced group at Vine Disposal proudly serve the Atlanta area offering fast and affordable roll-off dumpster rental. Our services are quick and reliable. In fact, we deliver the same day as long as we’re given at least a six hour lead time. For prompt, reliable and cost-efficient dumpsters, contact Vine Disposal today!
Peachtree Dumpsters proudly serves the greater Atlanta area offering superior quality dumpster rental services, and more! We stock competitively-priced 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters for accommodating any size project, residential or commercial. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Our unique and patented dumpster + portable toilet design offers construction sites and other project site the ability to get two great services for the price of one! We offer 20 and 30 yard “Elite” dumpster, which include integrated portable restrooms. We also carry standard 20 yarders. All of our equipment is new, clean and well-kept.
ADM Rolloff is a premier waste collection and disposal company. We have the experience to manage all of your debris needs with one call. ADM Rolloff is locally owned and operated and has been serving communities with dumpster rental since 1995.
Ensure your roll-off arrives on time and at an affordable price by choosing The Pink Dumpster for your disposal needs. We are a locally owned and operated small business dedicated to our mission of providing top-notch service to our customers and spreading awareness about breast cancer.
Bin There Dump That is your Metra Atlanta source for residential-friendly dumpsters. Our specially-designed bins feature easy walk-in loading, are clean, and come with no hidden fees. Contact us today to get more info and your free dumpster quote.
Count on fast and reliable dumpster rental at affordable prices when choosing Moreira’s Service for your disposal needs. We are a locally owned and operated business dedicated to great service and competitive pricing. Learn more by contacting us today for a free quote.
Since 1999, Allstate Waste has been a family owned company providing quality services to the Atlanta Metro area. They can dispose of a wide variety of materials, including metal, drywall, concrete, and more. They can assist in dumpster rentals, junk removal, and more.
We’re your locally-owned source of affordable and fast roll-off dumpsters and commercial dumpster service. Raintree Waste works with contractors, homeowners, and businesses throughout metro Atlanta. We stock a large inventory of 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard roll-offs, as well as 2, 4, 6, and 8 yard commercial dumpsters.
Serving metro Atlanta since 2006, Jaimes Dumpsters is a locally owned waste hauler offering affordable junk removal services and roll-off container rentals ideal for home cleanouts, construction, demolition, and commercial building cleanouts.
Located in Norcross, Georgia, Cruz's Roff Off Containers is independently owned and operated to serve customers in any way they can. They are specialists in the waste removal industry and have a variety of dumpster sizes to choose from.
For responsive service and competitive pricing on roll-off dumpster rental, Master Demolition Solutions has your back. Based in Rex, GA and serving the greater Atlanta area, we’re proud to provide service to residential and commercial customers throughout the region. We stock versatile 15 and 25 cubic yard dumpsters.
AAA Hauls It All is a full-service junk and debris removal company. We'll remove almost anything, including appliances, furniture, electronics, yard waste, demolition debris, and more. We also have dumpsters available for rent, too.
Express Homeworks is your complete bulk waste disposal solution. We offer dumpster rental and junk removal services. Our stock of roll-offs includes 10 to 40 cubic yard dumpsters that work great for disposing of construction debris, renovation debris, household junk, roofing wastes and more.
Georgia Shingle Recyclers is a local provider of environmentally friendly dumpster rental. We guarantee top-notch customer service and reliable pick up and delivery. Call today for a 15 - 40 yard container with Georgia Shingle Recyclers.
For fast delivery and superior customer service, contact Dump Daddy Waste Service today! We offer 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters. We utilize a unique damage defense system to protect your driveway and property. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Founded in 1989, BGI Services is your complete source for demolition, excavation and dumpster rental services. We are committed to quality at BGI. Contact our friendly staff today to learn more about our dumpster rental offerings, and get a free quote!
The expert team at Westside Transfer offer roll-off dumpster rental services for residential and commercial projects throughout the area. We carry several dumpster sizes for accommodating a wide range of cleanups, from garage cleanouts to building demolition debris disposal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.