Dumpster Rental in Monroe, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Bin There Dump That is your local residential-friendly dumpster rental solution! Our 6, 10, 15, and 20 yard bins are specially designed to fit well in driveways and other tight spaces. Our containers are easy to load, and we place boards underneath the dumpster to help protect your driveway.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Since 1999, we have been committed to offering low prices and exceptional service. We believe we are the local choice for dumpster rentals. Our huge stock of containers means we are able to accommodate residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
Express Homeworks is your complete bulk waste disposal solution. We offer dumpster rental and junk removal services. Our stock of roll-offs includes 10 to 40 cubic yard dumpsters that work great for disposing of construction debris, renovation debris, household junk, roofing wastes and more.
Since 1999, Allstate Waste has been a family owned company providing quality services to the Atlanta Metro area. They can dispose of a wide variety of materials, including metal, drywall, concrete, and more. They can assist in dumpster rentals, junk removal, and more.
For fast delivery and superior customer service, contact Dump Daddy Waste Service today! We offer 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters. We utilize a unique damage defense system to protect your driveway and property. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
We are a full-service waste management company. We provide disposal and recycling to both residential and commercial customers. We take great pride in offering "clean and green" services at some of the most affordable prices around.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide