Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Legacy Demolition & Junk Removal LLC specialize in a wide range of services, making us the perfect solution for our customer's varying needs. Our team is highly adaptable and able to accomplish whatever you throw at us, from junk removal ...
Full Throttle Demolition is a locally owned demolition and debris removal company based in Straughn, IN and serving surrounding areas. We specialize in a wide range of projects, including concrete / asphalt removal, junk hauling, land clearing, small structure removal, ...
Best Way Disposal provides the best waste solutions at the best prices. Serving the Greenburg, IN area, they offer roll-off container rentals, junk removal services, weekly trash and recycling collection, portable restrooms, aggregate, landscaping, demolition, and more!
Brennen Disposal And Excavation is a locally owned and operated business. Our containers work well for all of your construction, demolition, remodeling and household trash removal needs. We cater to residential, commercial and industrial clients. Call today!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Connersville, IN
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes