Rent a Dumpster in Kendallville, IN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Bunn Box, Inc. is a leading local dumpster source. Our Bunn boxes are for residential and commercial use and can accommodate any size project you may have. We source separate all waste materials to ensure we recycle as much waste as possible.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
The professional team at Waste-Haul have the experience and resources you look for in a reputable roll-off dumpster provider. Our team is committed to fast, friendly service at competitive pricing. We carry roll-off containers and commercial dumpsters. Contact us for details and a free quote.
BTDT of Fort Wayne is your home for fast, friendly dumpster rental services. We’re a locally owned and operated roll-off provider dedicated to meeting the disposal needs of our customers. Our unique roll-off containers feature a residential-friendly design, meaning they fit better and offer better protection against property damage compared to traditional dumpsters.
BUNN Excavating Inc. has been a family owned and operated company since 1984. Our extensive fleet of trucks and equipment, paired with our large team of experienced specialists make us your go-to source for all your hauling and waste removal needs.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide