Dumpster Rental in Metairie, LA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Get timely service and competitive rates with Air Bag Dispsoal LLC. We offer several versatile dumpster sizes to choose from. We can accommodate the disposal needs of residential and commercial customers. For fast and reliable dumpster service, contact Air Bags today for a free quote.
James Bourgeois Container is an Army-veteran owned and operated roll off container and demolition company. We have been serving clients with affordable, professional and high quality services since 1989. We have multiple size containers to choose from to suit any type of project you may have.
Bin There Dump That guarantees that your debris will be disposed of promptly and in a friendly manner. We rent 4 - 20 yard dumpsters that are always clean, will not damage your property, and have the capability to fit into small spaces.
Waste Disposal, LLC decided a long time ago that we wanted to make sanitation and waste disposal more affordable. We pride ourselves on being a small, locally owned company that is large enough to handle even your biggest jobs.
Located in Kenner, LA and serving the greater New Orleans area, Scott-Trist Container Service LLC has the roll-off containers you need for disposing of your next projects’ resulting junk and debris. They are an owner-operated company offering professional, courteous services.
We stock a variety of dumpster sizes, and in many cases, we can get one to you within an hour! We offer daily, weekly or monthly rentals – even permanent placement. Our 15, 20, 30, and 40 yard bins are ideal for any size project.
Serving all off St. Tammany and Slidell, LA areas, BJ’s Waste, Inc. is the local north shore leader in roll-off containers, demolition, and junk removal. They are dedicated to serving residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
Over the Horizon LLC is a proud veteran-owned company committed to providing exceptional service and treating its customers with respect and dignity. We offer several key services for residential and commercial customers, including dumpster rental (incl. trailer dumpsters) and junk & debris hauling services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide