Dumpster Rental in Metairie, LA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Get timely service and competitive rates with Air Bag Dispsoal LLC. We offer several versatile dumpster sizes to choose from. We can accommodate the disposal needs of residential and commercial customers. For fast and reliable dumpster service, contact Air Bags today for a free quote.
James Bourgeois Container is an Army-veteran owned and operated roll off container and demolition company. We have been serving clients with affordable, professional and high quality services since 1989. We have multiple size containers to choose from to suit any type of project you may have.
Bin There Dump That guarantees that your debris will be disposed of promptly and in a friendly manner. We rent 4 - 20 yard dumpsters that are always clean, will not damage your property, and have the capability to fit into small spaces.
Waste Disposal, LLC decided a long time ago that we wanted to make sanitation and waste disposal more affordable. We pride ourselves on being a small, locally owned company that is large enough to handle even your biggest jobs.
Over the Horizon LLC is a proud veteran-owned company committed to providing exceptional service and treating its customers with respect and dignity. We offer several key services for residential and commercial customers, including dumpster rental (incl. trailer dumpsters) and junk & debris hauling services.
Located in Kenner, LA and serving the greater New Orleans area, Scott-Trist Container Service LLC has the roll-off containers you need for disposing of your next projects’ resulting junk and debris. They are an owner-operated company offering professional, courteous services.
We stock a variety of dumpster sizes, and in many cases, we can get one to you within an hour! We offer daily, weekly or monthly rentals – even permanent placement. Our 15, 20, 30, and 40 yard bins are ideal for any size project.
Serving all off St. Tammany and Slidell, LA areas, BJ’s Waste, Inc. is the local north shore leader in roll-off containers, demolition, and junk removal. They are dedicated to serving residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes