Dumpster Rental in Metairie, LA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Get timely service and competitive rates with Air Bag Dispsoal LLC. We offer several versatile dumpster sizes to choose from. We can accommodate the disposal needs of residential and commercial customers. For fast and reliable dumpster service, contact Air Bags today for a free quote.
James Bourgeois Container is an Army-veteran owned and operated roll off container and demolition company. We have been serving clients with affordable, professional and high quality services since 1989. We have multiple size containers to choose from to suit any type of project you may have.
Bin There Dump That guarantees that your debris will be disposed of promptly and in a friendly manner. We rent 4 - 20 yard dumpsters that are always clean, will not damage your property, and have the capability to fit into small spaces.
Waste Disposal, LLC decided a long time ago that we wanted to make sanitation and waste disposal more affordable. We pride ourselves on being a small, locally owned company that is large enough to handle even your biggest jobs.
Over the Horizon LLC is a proud veteran-owned company committed to providing exceptional service and treating its customers with respect and dignity. We offer several key services for residential and commercial customers, including dumpster rental (incl. trailer dumpsters) and junk & debris hauling services.
Located in Kenner, LA and serving the greater New Orleans area, Scott-Trist Container Service LLC has the roll-off containers you need for disposing of your next projects’ resulting junk and debris. They are an owner-operated company offering professional, courteous services.
We stock a variety of dumpster sizes, and in many cases, we can get one to you within an hour! We offer daily, weekly or monthly rentals – even permanent placement. Our 15, 20, 30, and 40 yard bins are ideal for any size project.
Serving all off St. Tammany and Slidell, LA areas, BJ’s Waste, Inc. is the local north shore leader in roll-off containers, demolition, and junk removal. They are dedicated to serving residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.