Dumpster Rental in Hagerstown, MD
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
J&P Dumpster Rentals And More LLC was established in 1998, and has earned a reputation as friendly, fast and affordable. Our roll offs range in size from 10 to 20 yard and are perfect for construction, junk and yard debris. Call today for a quick dumpster delivery with the pros at J&P Dumpster Rentals.
Free State Roll Off & Recycling consistently offers the best prices, rapid delivery and pick up, and excellent customer service. We are locally owned and provide temporary dumpster rental 7 days a week for your convenience.
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rentals throughout Central Maryland. Our service comes with a 100% driveway protection guarantee. Get fast, affordable and residential-safe dumpsters with Bin There Dump That!
American Disposal Systems Inc offers residential and commercial dumpster rentals. We are also proud to offer yard waste recycling services and are partnered with e-End USA for electronic recycling. Our service is timely and our prices competitive.
The dumpster rental experts at You Waste Junk Removal have the equipment and resources to handle even the biggest jobs. Our team strives for complete customer satisfaction through speedy service, competitive pricing and attention to the details.
Sweger's Hauling specializes in a wide variety of hauling and junk removal services. We do excellent work, and our team of trained pros is courteous and highly professional. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.