Dumpster Rentals in Palmer, MA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Ground Breakers Service is your one-stop shop for all your dumpster rental and excavation needs. Not only do we offer affordable dumpster rentals, but we also provide quality demolition and excavation services, too.
McNamara Waste Services, LLC is a full-service waste removal and recycling company based in Western Massachusetts. We are environmentally responsible and provide regular collection services, dumpster rentals, and more.
Dumpster rental is easy when you work with Tri County Recycling. We provide immediate delivery and pick up with service available for contractors, homeowners, property managers, development companies and more. Our 20 and roll off dumpsters are the perfect solution for fast waste removal and recycling projects.
A & N Disposal Inc is located in Agawam, Massachusetts and serves the greater Springfield area. We offer reliable and affordable dumpster rental services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Springfield community.
Falcone Enterprises offers several dumpster sizes to choose from, so we are able to accommodate any size project, residential or commercial. We are committed to timely delivery and pickup. We offer the flexibility and competitive pricing you look for in a reputable dumpster rental provider.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.