Boston Carting Services, LLC is comprised of Barry Brothers and Jet-A-Way, two of the most well respected, family-owned and operated waste hauling companies in the Greater Boston Area. Why call a national waste broker and pay a middle man? Call us ...
51 Redemption Rock Trl, Sterling MA 1564
Are you in need of curbside waste pickup or recycling? Do you have yard waste or old junk that needs to be hauled away? Then Sons of Kristoff is the full-service waste removal team you need. We offer curbside pickup, ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Worcester, MA
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already. Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue