Dumpster Rental in Salem, MA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We’re your complete Boston-area disposal solution. Pro Haul Dumpsters stocks affordable 15, 17 and 20 cubic yard dumpsters that are ideal for a wide range of cleanups. We deliver fast and place the container right where you need it for easy loading. Pro Haul Dumpsters is committed to quality service and providing value to our customers.
We make it so easy! Our courteous, knowledgeable staff can help with any dumpster-rental questions you may have. Same-day service for local residents when ordering in the morning. Call now for $25 off!
Graham Waste Services is a New England based, locally owned container company. We specialize in renting affordable dumpsters when you need to remove waste from - home remodeling, construction debris, and residential do it yourself renovation projects.
We are your locally owned and operated source for full-service dumpster rental, commercial dumpster service, junk removal and recycling. We have decades of experience and the right equipment to accommodate any size project. Give our friendly team a call today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
R. W. Hauling is your locally owned and operated source for quality junk removal and dumpster rental services. We proudly serve the greater Boston and North Shore area. We offer rubber wheeled trailer dumpsters that are safe for use on driveways and offer easy-loading rear doors.
We put the customer first at Tiger Dumpsters! We offer same-day service and competitive pricing. Our range of roll-off container sizes includes 10, 15, 20, and 25 yarders. We’re able to accommodate residential and commercial customers. Give us a call today to discuss your disposal needs and to get a free dumpster rental quote.
Mark-One offers full-service dumpster rental with containers in stock ranging from 10 yard to 40 yards. We are committed to providing on-time service and providing personal attention to every client. We offer clean, well-kept dumpsters delivered to residential and commercial job sites.
For superior quality and professionalism, New England Junk Removal is at your service! We’re a full-service junk removal, dumpster rental and light demolition company serving Greater Boston. We offer driveway-safe dumpster trailers at great rates. We offer upfront, no-hassle pricing, and our dumpster rental quotes are free.
Great Rate Container Service LLC offers affordable dumpster rentals, personalized care, and same day service. We are committed to providing convenient, prompt and affordable roll off container rental and junk removal services. Call today and ask about our current specials. Dumpster quotes are fast and free!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes