Dumpster Rental in Leominster, MA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We offer clean, well-maintained dumpsters specifically designed for residential trash and debris removal. We bring a level of honesty and integrity to the community that only a locally-owned and operated business can do. Let us help with your next cleanup.
For clean, well-kept dumpsters at competitive rates, Junk King is your local solution. We stock affordable 12 yard bins that are ideal for residential projects and light commercial jobs. Our dumpsters fit perfectly in a standard driveway and won’t damage the concrete or asphalt surface. Give us a call to learn more and receive a free dumpster quote.
We when you call Ravenswood, you'll be speaking directly to an owner who cares about great service. We are doing our part to protect the environment. Our containers are taken to a state-of-the-art recycling facility where all debris is separated and processed, with reusable materials recycled. Our dumpsters may be red, but we are green!
Since 2002, Capitol Disposal has been serving residential, industrial and commercial customers with competitively priced dumpsters. We're committed to "on time" delivery. We pick up dumpsters quickly upon request, and do it all with pride and professionalism.
We’re a firefighter-owned company based in Groton, MA and serving surrounding areas. We take pride in providing quality service at competitive rates. Our inventory of roll-offs includes 12, 15 and 20 cubic yard bins (*we do not carry 30 or 40 yard bins). We can accommodate residential and commercial cleanups. Call today for a free quote!
Al's Rubbish provides roll off containers for home and residential clean outs, foreclosure jobs, construction and demolition debris and more. At Al's, we are known for our fast and reliable service as well as our competitive pricing. We utilize the hook and lift system allowing us to place our dumpsters in any space.
We offer a one-of-a-kind, patented combination roll-off dumpster and portable restroom. This allows for two great services at one affordable price! We also stock traditional 30-yard dumpsters if you don’t need the portable restroom feature. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
For superior quality and professionalism, New England Junk Removal is at your service! We’re a full-service junk removal, dumpster rental and light demolition company serving Greater Boston. We offer driveway-safe dumpster trailers at great rates. We offer upfront, no-hassle pricing, and our dumpster rental quotes are free.
Falcone Enterprises offers several dumpster sizes to choose from, so we are able to accommodate any size project, residential or commercial. We are committed to timely delivery and pickup. We offer the flexibility and competitive pricing you look for in a reputable dumpster rental provider.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Wellesley Trucking Service, Inc. have the right dumpster for the job, projects small and large. We strive for timely, reliable service at competitive rates. Learn more about our company and services by requesting a free dumpster rental quote today!
Mark-One offers full-service dumpster rental with containers in stock ranging from 10 yard to 40 yards. We are committed to providing on-time service and providing personal attention to every client. We offer clean, well-kept dumpsters delivered to residential and commercial job sites.
Rent a 10 or 15 cubic yard trailer dumpster from Affordable Trash Disposal to get rid of nearly any type of nonhazardous waste, such as construction debris, household junk, yard wastes, roofing debris and more. We also have 18 yard dumpsters available. We’re committed to providing responsive, safe and reliable dumpster services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes