Graham Waste Services is a New England based, locally owned container company. We specialize in renting affordable dumpsters when you need to remove waste from - home remodeling, construction debris, and residential do it yourself renovation projects.
Founded in 1989, New England Recycling (NER) has the experience and is well-equipped to accommodate even the large projects. We specialize in roll-off dumpster rental, 75 or 100 yard live-load trailers, demolition, and mulch sales. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(508) 822-4345
We offer a one-of-a-kind, patented combination roll-off dumpster and portable restroom. This allows for two great services at one affordable price! We also stock traditional 30-yard dumpsters if you don’t need the portable restroom feature. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(614) 686-2137
Since 2002, Capitol Disposal has been serving residential, industrial and commercial customers with competitively priced dumpsters. We're committed to 'on time' delivery. We pick up dumpsters quickly upon request, and do it all with pride and professionalism.
Call for the Best Price(508) 756-9800
Al's Rubbish provides roll off containers for home and residential clean outs, foreclosure jobs, construction and demolition debris and more. At Al's, we are known for our fast and reliable service as well as our competitive pricing. We utilize the hook and lift system allowing us to place our dumpsters in any space.
Call for the Best Price(508) 865-4193
For clean, well-kept dumpsters at competitive rates, Junk King is your local solution. We stock affordable 12 yard bins that are ideal for residential projects and light commercial jobs. Our dumpsters fit perfectly in a standard driveway and won’t damage the concrete or asphalt surface. Give us a call to learn more and receive a free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(978) 381-8652
The waste hauling experts at Zoom Disposal Service offer fast and affordable dumpster rentals. We offer timely service; we can get your rented dumpster onsite the same day you call in many cases. We stock versatile 20 yard roll-offs that can accommodate residential and commercial projects. Contact us for more details and a free quote.
Call for the Best Price(508) 740-8053
We the experts when it comes to removal of just about any type of waste, junk or debris! Affordable Junk Removal is equipped and experienced in handling full-service junk cleanups and complete home or business cleanouts. We also offer dumpster rental for DIY’ers. We are a locally owned and operated waste hauler committed to quality in all that we do.
Call for the Best Price(774) 287-1133
We are your locally owned and operated source for full-service dumpster rental, commercial dumpster service, junk removal and recycling. We have decades of experience and the right equipment to accommodate any size project. Give our friendly team a call today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(800) 338-3867
At Hunter Services, we put our customers first. Whether you need dumpster rentals for your residential or commercial project, or you require professional hauling services, our crew can help you out! Not only do we have years of experience under ...
Since 2004, Clean Way Waste Services has been providing our customers with a full range of disposal and recycling options. We promise that our services are performed as efficiently, economically, and environmentally friendly as possible.
Cleaning out your house or redoing your roof in the greater Worcester, MA area? A J Letourneau Rubbish Removal has the solution you're looking for. Our roll off dumpster rentals come in 15, 20, and 30 cubic yards, perfect for a variety of projects.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Wellesley Trucking Service, Inc. have the right dumpster for the job, projects small and large. We strive for timely, reliable service at competitive rates. Learn more about our company and services by requesting a free dumpster rental quote today!
Are you in need of curbside waste pickup or recycling? Do you have yard waste or old junk that needs to be hauled away? Then Sons of Kristoff is the full-service waste removal team you need. We offer curbside pickup, ...
Rent a 10 or 15 cubic yard trailer dumpster from Affordable Trash Disposal to get rid of nearly any type of nonhazardous waste, such as construction debris, household junk, yard wastes, roofing debris and more. We also have 18 yard dumpsters available. We’re committed to providing responsive, safe and reliable dumpster services.
Dooley Disposal Services offers dumpster rental for all of your debris and disposal needs. We can deliver and pick up your dumpster within 24 hours. Our services are always timely, affordable and professional, keeping your project on time and within budget.
LPC Removal Service is a locally owned and operated waste hauler serving Norfolk, MA and surrounding areas. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get a free dumpster rental quote.
Established in 1985, Service Plus Disposal has been serving North Grafton, Massachusetts and surrounding areas for more than 30 years. Our family owned and operated company is dedicated to providing customers with efficient, affordable rubbish removal services for homes, businesses, ...
Falcone Enterprises offers several dumpster sizes to choose from, so we are able to accommodate any size project, residential or commercial. We are committed to timely delivery and pickup. We offer the flexibility and competitive pricing you look for in a reputable dumpster rental provider.
For superior quality and professionalism, New England Junk Removal is at your service! We’re a full-service junk removal, dumpster rental and light demolition company serving Greater Boston. We offer driveway-safe dumpster trailers at great rates. We offer upfront, no-hassle pricing, and our dumpster rental quotes are free.
At A Star Waste Disposal, Inc., we deliver containers ranging from 15 yards for smaller projects to 20 yards for mid-size projects and 30 yards or 40 yards for those large or long-term projects. We are here to deliver high-quality containers for all your project needs.
Mark-One offers full-service dumpster rental with containers in stock ranging from 10 yard to 40 yards. We are committed to providing on-time service and providing personal attention to every client. We offer clean, well-kept dumpsters delivered to residential and commercial job sites.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Milford, MA
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra costAs with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.
Learn more: Complete guide to getting the best dumpster rental pricing