Dumpster Rental in Rochester, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Get superior service from your local dumpster rental provider, Century Waste Management. We strive to provide prompt, reliable and responsive service to our customers throughout Metro Detroit. We stock several dumpster sizes to accommodate any size project or cleanup. Get the details and a free quote by giving us a call today!
GFL is your locally owned and operated source for eco-friendly dumpster rental and residential/commercial trash and recycling services. We stock a wide range of dumpsters ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, including 10 and 20 yard trailer dumpsters that work great for driveway placement.
We’re dedicated to providing affordable dumpster rentals for homeowners and businesses in the Detroit area. We offer a wide selection of dumpster sizes to suit any size project. Having rented thousands of dumpsters over the years, Common is the experienced choice in dumpster rental! Get your free quote today.
At Bin There Dump That, we specialize in residential-friendly dumpster rentals. We provide driveway protection to reduce impact on concrete or asphalt, and we sweep up after every pickup. We go the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction! Get your free roll-off dumpster quote today.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
We’re your hometown dumpster rental solution! Core Disposal & Recycling was founded in 2015 by Brian and Patti Thompson. We offer affordable 10, 13 and 20 yard dumpsters that work great for residential and commercial jobs. We work hard to provide the best customer service in the industry. Call Brian and Patti today for a free quote.
E & H Midtown Dumpsters is a local business that offers 12, 20 and 30 yard dumpster rental. We focus on providing exceptional customer service with fair and competitive prices. Our rubber-wheeled bins are driveway safe and are perfect for construction projects, clean-outs, and bulk debris removal.
Austin Containers is family owned and operated serving homeowners, contractors, builders, and business owners since 1999. We have thousands of satisfied customers throughout Metro Detroit and we take great pride in our reputation for the most reliable and affordable dumpster rentals around.
We’re your complete dumpster rental solution! Active Dumpster Rental, Inc. offers responsive and flexible roll-off container rental. We carry 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard roll-offs at competitive rates. We work with homeowners, business owners, contractors, and other clients throughout Oakland County.
Tringali Sanitation serves the greater metro Detroit area, assisting in a wide variety of junk removal services. They can assist in your residential or commercial waste disposal, and offer roll-off containers and front-load dumpsters for rent.
The professional team at WasteONE have the experience and resources you look for in a reputable roll-off dumpster provider. Our team is committed to fast, friendly service at competitive pricing. We carry roll-off containers, trailer dumpsters, industrial containers, and commercial dumpsters. Contact us for details and a free quote.
At Priority Waste, we are your complete dumpster rental solution! We offer 10 to 40 cubic yard dumpsters ideal for any size project. Priority Waste is SE Michigan’s premier choice for fast, affordable and reliable dumpster rentals. We offer same-day rental (depending upon availability). Call today!
Serving the greater Detroit area since 1973, the team at Rogan Metals and Roll Offs takes their work seriously. They offer homeowners and business owners roll-off container rentals, land clearing, new construction, junk removal, construction site clean up, and more.
Family-run for more than 50 years and counting, Session Container Services is your local dumpster rental solution. We offer competitive pricing and superior service from start to finish. The Session family looks forward to meeting your disposal needs. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Get prompt and reliable service by choosing the pros at AA Hauling. We are equipped to handle junk removal projects small and large. We are a locally owned and operated waste removal company serving the Detroit area. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
At Your Disposal has proudly served the area since 2001 offering comprehensive waste removal services and light demolition. Whether you need junk hauled away, or you need a dumpster for a construction, roofing, or cleanout project, At Your Disposal is your local solution. Contact our friendly team today to get started with a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Express is a family-owned dumpster rental company that provides personal service and on time delivery and pick up. When you receive a container with Dumpster Express, rest assured it will be well maintained. Our prices are fair and honest. Call today!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.