Dumpster Rental in Saginaw, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Paul Rigda & Sons Dumpsters is a local, family-run operation offering dumpster rentals to residential and commercial customers. Our dumpster prices are low and service high. We'll get your dumpster delivered fast and pick it up as soon as you're done filling 'er up.
GFL is your locally owned and operated source for eco-friendly dumpster rental and residential/commercial trash and recycling services. We stock a wide range of dumpsters ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, including 10 and 20 yard trailer dumpsters that work great for driveway placement.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
At Dumpster Deals Inc, we take pride in providing our customers clean dumpsters and superior customer service! We offer same-day service and 24-hour availability. We proudly serve all of Mid-Michigan. Contact us today to discuss your project’s needs and get a free quote.
Offering practical, low-cost solutions to residential and commercial customers, Jentech Refuse & Recycling serves Genesee, Livingston, Oakland, and Saginaw Counties. They are experts in all things waste disposal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide