Dumpster Rental in Sterling Heights, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Austin Containers is family owned and operated serving homeowners, contractors, builders, and business owners since 1999. We have thousands of satisfied customers throughout Metro Detroit and we take great pride in our reputation for the most reliable and affordable dumpster rentals around.
We’re your complete dumpster rental solution! Active Dumpster Rental, Inc. offers responsive and flexible roll-off container rental. We carry 10, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard roll-offs at competitive rates. We work with homeowners, business owners, contractors, and other clients throughout Oakland County.
At Priority Waste, we are your complete dumpster rental solution! We offer 10 to 40 cubic yard dumpsters ideal for any size project. Priority Waste is SE Michigan’s premier choice for fast, affordable and reliable dumpster rentals. We offer same-day rental (depending upon availability). Call today!
Get superior service from your local dumpster rental provider, Century Waste Management. We strive to provide prompt, reliable and responsive service to our customers throughout Metro Detroit. We stock several dumpster sizes to accommodate any size project or cleanup. Get the details and a free quote by giving us a call today!
Providing the entire metro Detroit area with quality waste disposal services, Rizzo Environmental Services goes above and beyond to treat customers’ property with respect. They specialize in curbside collection and roll-off dumpster rental.
Tringali Sanitation serves the greater metro Detroit area, assisting in a wide variety of junk removal services. They can assist in your residential or commercial waste disposal, and offer roll-off containers and front-load dumpsters for rent.
The professional team at WasteONE have the experience and resources you look for in a reputable roll-off dumpster provider. Our team is committed to fast, friendly service at competitive pricing. We carry roll-off containers, trailer dumpsters, industrial containers, and commercial dumpsters. Contact us for details and a free quote.
E & H Midtown Dumpsters is a local business that offers 12, 20 and 30 yard dumpster rental. We focus on providing exceptional customer service with fair and competitive prices. Our rubber-wheeled bins are driveway safe and are perfect for construction projects, clean-outs, and bulk debris removal.
Family-run for more than 50 years and counting, Session Container Services is your local dumpster rental solution. We offer competitive pricing and superior service from start to finish. The Session family looks forward to meeting your disposal needs. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Serving the greater Detroit area since 1973, the team at Rogan Metals and Roll Offs takes their work seriously. They offer homeowners and business owners roll-off container rentals, land clearing, new construction, junk removal, construction site clean up, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.