Rent a Dumpster in Howell, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Founded in 1999, Mike’s Light Hauling and Debris Removal is your local dumpster rental and junk removal solution. We stock driveway-friendly trailer dumpsters ranging in size from 6 yards to 24 yards. No matter the size of the job, we’ve got you covered! Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
At Bin There Dump That, we specialize in residential-friendly dumpster rentals. We provide driveway protection to reduce impact on concrete or asphalt, and we sweep up after every pickup. We go the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction! Get your free roll-off dumpster quote today.
We’re dedicated to providing affordable dumpster rentals for homeowners and businesses in the Detroit area. We offer a wide selection of dumpster sizes to suit any size project. Having rented thousands of dumpsters over the years, Common is the experienced choice in dumpster rental! Get your free quote today.
GFL is your locally owned and operated source for eco-friendly dumpster rental and residential/commercial trash and recycling services. We stock a wide range of dumpsters ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, including 10 and 20 yard trailer dumpsters that work great for driveway placement.
The Garbage Man LLC offers same day service and weekend deliveries for 6 - 12 yard temporary dumpster rental. We are a family owned and operated business that takes pride in providing the highest level of service. We also offer junk removal and bulk item removal.
Located in Brighton, MI, Superior Sanitation serves surrounding communities, like Livingston County, Washtenaw County, Oakland County, and more. They specialize in top-of-the-line dumpster rental and demolition services, including homes, outbuildings, fences, decks, and more.
Monroe’s Rubbish Removal, Inc. is a family-owned and operated company serving Livingston and surrounding communities. Since 1981, they've been providing roll-off dumpster rentals and waste disposal services to residential and commercial customers.
Tiger Rose Trucking is a locally-owned and operated dumpster rental company serving SE Michigan. Whether you have a ton of construction debris, masonry, or just a small bundle of junk, count on Tiger Rose to get rid of it for you. All roll-off containers have rubber rollers to protect your driveway.
In Ingham, Livingston, and Shiawassee Counties in Michigan, Gorski Hauling is the company homeowners and business owners turn to. They specialize in all aspects of junk removal, metal recycling, and hauling.
Serving the greater Detroit area since 1973, the team at Rogan Metals and Roll Offs takes their work seriously. They offer homeowners and business owners roll-off container rentals, land clearing, new construction, junk removal, construction site clean up, and more.
Offering practical, low-cost solutions to residential and commercial customers, Jentech Refuse & Recycling serves Genesee, Livingston, Oakland, and Saginaw Counties. They are experts in all things waste disposal.
CWR provides roll off containers for rent that are driveway safe. We have proudly been serving local communities with affordable waste management since 1926. From a 2 yard rear-load dumpster to a 40 yard roll off container, CWR has the container for you.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes