Dumpster Rental in Monroe, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Located in Temperance, Michigan and serving surrounding areas, ABC Roll-Off Services is proud to offer dumpster rental services to our community and we work hard to meet their needs.
Waste No Time Removal is a trusted provider of roll off dumpster rental and curbside service located in Brownstown, MI. We are a reliable waste collector that offers flexible scheduling and affordable rates. Call for a 20 yard roll off today with Waste No Time.
Recycle Waste Services specializes in delivering affordable dumpsters for construction and demolition debris, clean dirt, brick, concrete, asphalt, wood, metal and yard waste. We are the responsible choice for waste disposal as we divert recyclable material away from the landfills.
CWR provides roll off containers for rent that are driveway safe. We have proudly been serving local communities with affordable waste management since 1926. From a 2 yard rear-load dumpster to a 40 yard roll off container, CWR has the container for you.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes