Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Bruglio Contracting's team is qualified, professional, and committed to exceeding customers' expectations. We are experts in dumpster rental, junk removal, demolition, and more. We are focused on our customers' needs and completing the job safely and efficiently. We are the ...
At Priority Waste, we are your complete dumpster rental solution! We offer 10 to 40 cubic yard dumpsters ideal for any size project. Priority Waste is SE Michigan’s premier choice for fast, affordable and reliable dumpster rentals. We offer same-day rental (depending upon availability). Call today!
Based in Fair Haven, MI, MGM Dumpsters serves Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, and St. Clair Counties. We can assist contractors, homeowners, businesses, institutions, and more. We are your waste removal specialists, providing a wide variety of roll-off containers to meet all ...
Since 1987, our family owned and operated company has been providing dependable, affordable landscaping and maintenance services to East China and surrounding Michigan communities.Our team of qualified professionals prides itself on providing the best service you can get at a ...
Are you looking for a friendly, experienced garbage removal service? Look no further! Marcotte Disposal Inc. is a local, family owned and operated company providing efficient, affordable residential and commercial waste removal services.No matter what you need done, we guarantee great service at a fair price.
A1 Mini Dumpsters, LLC is the safe, affordable, and friendly dumpster rental company you’ve been looking for. Located in Lexington, Michigan, we serve a wide range of surrounding areas, including St. Clair County, Sanilac County, Port Huron, and more. We ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Port Huron, MI
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes