Dumpster Rental in Elk River, MN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A-1 Hauling was founded in 1999 and remains a family owned and operated company committed to competitive prices and the best service. Our trucks are compact enough to deliver a dumpster into alley ways and tight driveways, which can help you save money by avoiding expensive street permits.
Count on quality and exceptional customer service when choosing All State Companies for your dumpster rental needs. We’re an experienced, locally-owned business proudly serving the Twin Cities. We offer several key services, including demolition, land clearing, boulder wall construction, dumpster rental, and more.
At Minnesota Roll Off, we’re a small, family owned and operated dumpster rental company offering the best service in town! We have clean and well-kept dumpsters available for projects of any size. We take pride in being there when you need us. Contact us today to get your free quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Shamrock Disposal is a family owned and operated waste disposal and recycling company committed to helping the environment. Their services include roll-off dumpster rental, construction and demolition debris recycling, and transfer services.
Randy’s Environmental Services offers top-rate sanitation, waste disposal, and recycling services. They are dedicated to taking on whatever disposal challenge you give them. They offer clean, sturdy roll-off containers for rent, and also offer curbside collection.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes