Rent a Dumpster in Hastings, MN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A-1 Hauling was founded in 1999 and remains a family owned and operated company committed to competitive prices and the best service. Our trucks are compact enough to deliver a dumpster into alley ways and tight driveways, which can help you save money by avoiding expensive street permits.
Twin City Dumpster is a family owned and operated waste hauling service provider serving Cottage Grove and surrounding areas. We offer several roll-off dumpster sizes at competitive rates. Our team is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Tennis Sanitation, LLC offers quality sanitation, recycling, and roll-off dumpster rental services. Whether you’re a homeowner, business owner, or project manager, their comprehensive list of services is designed to meet the waste disposal needs of all types of customers.
Established in 1930, Ken Berquist and Son Disposal, Inc. has been serving Inver Grove Heights and St. Paul, MN for more than 80 years. They are a local, family owned and operated business offering junk removal and dumpster rental services.
Serving Hager City, WI and the greater Prescott, WI area, Hadler Property Clean-Ups & Services is recognized as a leader in the waste disposal and home improvement industry. They highly experienced in all things home improvement and waste management.
If you’re in the Cannon Falls, MN area and you’re looking for high quality, reliable, and affordable waste disposal services, you can rely on Gibson Sanitation. They offer curbside waste collection, junk removal, roll-off container rentals, and recycling.
Located in St. Paul, Minnesota, A+ Professional Grade Roll-Offs is proud to serve our community. We provide 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard dumpsters to meet all your waste disposal needs.
No matter what waste disposal service you need, Dick's Sanitation Inc. can help you finish it in a timely and cost-effective manner. Whether you need dumpster rental or junk removal, garbage collection or recycling pick-up, they do it all!
Serving the greater St. Paul area, A & D Recycling & Recovery offers a variety of dumpsters, ideal for all kinds of residential and commercial projects. With 10 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard dumpsters, we make it easy to find the right dumpster for your project.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes