Dumpster Rental in Washington, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At Green City Waste and Recycle Solutions, there are never any hidden fees, what you are quoted is what you pay, period. Call Green CIty today and discover why we are the top choice for roll off container rental. Our dumpsters are driveway friendly and our service will not be beat.
2 Dump It, LLC offers residents, property managers, and contractors a dumpster rental solution that is fast, affordable, and "surface-safe". If you're concerned about your driveway or parking lot being cracked or damaged, consider a rubber tired dumpster.
Our unique and patented dumpsters feature integrated portable toilet units to combine two key services for construction sites, events, and more! At redbox+, we strive for superior service and quality. We offer 20 and 30 yard dumpsters featuring built-in portable restrooms, along with plenty of dumpster loading capacity. Click the link above to see photos of our dumpster offerings.
Advanced Roll Off Service has the right dumpster to meet your needs. Our roll-offs are ideal for any size project including residential cleanouts, DIY, commercial demolition and more. We guarantee the highest quality results for your site clearing or cleanup project.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide