Junk Removal in Springfield, MO
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
All Property Pro, LLC is a locally owned junk removal provider offering full-service junk removal and cleanout service. We are fully licensed and insured. We are experienced in performing demolition projects, as well as junk cleanups and cleanouts. Contact us today to learn more and get a free estimate.
One call and we’ll haul it all! Pack-Haul is your local source for quality, efficient and affordable junk removal services. We will handle all the heavy lifting and loading for you. We accept most types of nonhazardous waste, including construction debris, appliances, yard waste and more. We also do complete home or business cleanouts.
Since 1999, Always Hauling has been serving Springfield, MO and nearby communities. They are fully insured, and locally and family owned and operated. They specialize in junk removal and hauling services, but they also offer lawn care, light demo, and more.
L & B Trash Service takes waste disposal seriously. Not only do they offer junk disposal and garbage collection services, but they're committed to providing customers with the absolute best services available.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: