Dumpster Rental in Phillipsburg, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A and G Carting offers professional and affordable roll off containers to homeowners, contractors and business owners. We offer state of the art equipment and dumpsters operated by our trained, dependable and professional drivers. Call A and G today!
Joe and Michelle Sabella are proud to be your local source of residential-friendly dumpster rental services. The Bin There Dump That delivery system ensures a safe and sound rental experience, both in terms of protecting your driveway and the overall experience. Get friendly, prompt and affordable dumpsters with Bin There Dump That.
LMR Disposal LLC has been serving northern and central New Jersey, and eastern Pennsylvania for more than 20 years. They can provide weekly collection services, commercial dumpster rentals, residential roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and more.
Marth’s Disposal Service has proudly served Lehigh Valley for over 25 years. We offer competitive rates and service that can’t be beat. Our range of services includes dumpster rental, junk/debris removal and light demolition. Contact our friendly team today to get your project cleaned up.
For fast and reliable dumpster rental, Yost Hauling is your local solution. We are a full-service dumpster rental company equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact our offices today to learn more and obtain a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide