Alliance Disposal LLC is an experienced provider of residential and commercial waste removal services. We take pride in being an eco-friendly company committed to giving back to our community and environment. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get a free dumpster quote.
Since 1998, Interstate Waste Services has been providing outstanding waste disposal services to Rockland County and surrounding areas. They take the guesswork out of junk disposal whether you need regular pick-up services or one-time bulky item pick-up.
Bin-Drop Dumpster Rental is an on-demand dumpster rental business focused on offering great prices, speedy service and achieving superior customer satisfaction. We offer clean and well-kept dumpsters. Contact the friendly team at Bin-Drop today to get your free dumpster quote.
The knowledgeable team at Wingle Supply have the right dumpster solution for your project. We offer several container sizes, and we’re committed to prompt delivery and affordable pricing. Get more details and a free dumpster quote by contacting us today.
Ever since we first came into business, Grinnell Recycling Inc. has been working to preserve our environment through safe, responsible, cost-effective recycling. We happily accept organic and construction material, which is then recycled and processed into marketable commodities, like mulch ...
Action Metal, Co. offers the best in waste disposal and demolition/dismantling services. They serve Rockland, Orange, Westchester, and Bergen Counties. They offer plant dismantling, building tear-downs, yard cleanups, roll-off container rental, junk removal, and more.
Wynn’s Bins is an independently owned dumpster rental company offering fast and reliable dumpster rentals for residential and commercial customers. We take pride in offering exceptional customer service and accommodating our customers as best we can. We have several roll-off container sizes to choose from. Call for a free quote today!
D. Lovenberg’s Roll Off Services Inc. is family owned and operated, and strives to offer our customers the most dependable and affordable service in northern and central New Jersey. For more than 35 years, we have been providing cost efficient ...
Joe and Michelle Sabella are proud to be your local source of residential-friendly dumpster rental services. The Bin There Dump That delivery system ensures a safe and sound rental experience, both in terms of protecting your driveway and the overall experience. Get friendly, prompt and affordable dumpsters with Bin There Dump That.
At Ayers, we understand the importance of having a reputation for outstanding customer service and dependability, and that’s what we deliver! Founded in 1970, our family owned and operated trash hauling business has grown thanks to our dedicated customer base ...
AM & Sons Dumpsters is proud to offer some of the most efficient, timely, and affordable waste management services in Wayne, NJ. They specialize in dumpster rentals, ranging from one-time service to ongoing contracts.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Vernon, NJ
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal.
That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk.
Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.