Dumpster Rental in New York City, NY
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
The Highest ranked DUMPSTER RENTAL company in the industry, Filco Carting Corp. is a leader in waste management solutions for the New York City metro area, exceeding New York City Standards for managing commercial waste, dumpster rentals, recycling and organics.
Count on Capital for same-day dumpster rentals at competitive rates. We’re the area’s premier roll-off container provider, and we offer a wide range of options: 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard bins. We work with homeowners, businesses, contractors, realtors and more. For fair pricing, friendly service and reliability, call Capital Industries today!
At A. DiLemme Wrecking Group, we provide prompt, reliable and low cost dumpster rentals. Our roll-off containers are perfect for all of your waste management needs. We can even load your dumpsters for you whether by hand or machine.
Our dedicated crew is committed to fast, friendly and affordable dumpster rental throughout the New York City area. D-Best Carting has the necessary equipment and resources to accommodate any size project. We carry 5 to 40 cubic yard boxes, and we deliver to residential and commercial sites. Call for a free dumpster quote today!
At Mr. T Carting, our full service, family-owned and operated waste management/recycling business has served the area since 1947. We carry commercial dumpsters, roll off containers as well as compactors. When you need residential or commercial junk removal or waste hauler, talk to the experts at Mr. T Carting.
Crown Waste Corp is a locally-owned, family-run waste hauling operation that takes pride in serving the area with affordable and reliable commercial waste services. Founded in 1958, we have the experience and equipment to make sure the job gets done right.
Founded in 1996, Neslo Industries is the experienced choice in dumpster rental and excavating services. We offer fast and reliable roll-off services. Our stock of containers includes 10, 20, and 30 cubic yard bins. We proudly serve Manhattan, Long Island, Brooklyn, and Queens. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Finishline Carting Corp is your local source for roll-off dumpsters for just about any type of bulk waste cleanup. Our inventory includes compact 5 yarders up to full-size 30 yard dumpsters. Call for the latest sizes. We’re committed to prompt service and competitive pricing, and we offer several convenient payment options.
City Hauling Carting & Demolition is a family owned and operated junk removal, roll-off container rental, and demolition company. We serve residential, industrial, and commercial customers throughout the five boroughs.
The experienced, professional team at City Waste Services is well-equipped to handle any junk removal project big or small. They take on smaller residential projects, as well as large commercial building cleanouts, and everything in between.
C&J is an owner-operated waste removal and recycling business serving Norther New Jersey. We offer a broad range of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 20 cubic yards, and we offer convenient junk removal services if you need us to handle the cleanup for you. We offer same-day service, and we treat every customer with the respect and attention they deserve.
Value Carting is your reliable source for roll-off dumpsters. We provide prompt pick-up and delivery as well as competitive rates. At Value Carting, customer service is top priority. Our drivers and representatives are friendly and courteous to ensure your experience with our company is a pleasant one.
A leader in waste disposal since 1951, Daniel F. Allen serves all of Long Island, including Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties. Family owned and operated, they offer roll-off and dumpster rentals, as well as compactors, recycling, and large item removal.
Established in 1975, The Canhandlers have been serving all of Central New Jersey in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and high-quality results. They specialize in sanitary services and junk removal but also provide demolition and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.