Upstate Dumpsters provides professional and reliable dumpster rental. Our roll off containers are driveway-friendly, and they come in all sizes to accommodate any size project you may have. We look forward to helping in your next cleanup project.
Quick and Easy Roll Off Dumpster Service is a family-owned business serving Western MA, Eastern NY, and Southern VT. Our dumpsters are well suited for home projects. We offer the best value in the area! Contact us for details and a free quote.
Stone Container Rentals offers the simple concept of 'it's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3'. We provide the drop off, you fill up the containers and we haul it away. We provide convenient dumpster sizes to accommodate any size project you may have.
Since 2008, Trademark Demolition Services has been a full-service demolition and waste removal service company. We have the dumpster you need to remove all kinds of junk and debris.
Dzembo's Dumpster Service is dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible experience. We offer 2, 3, 5, and 7 day rentals and competitive pricing. If you're a contractor looking for commercial rates, we do that too! Our team specializes ...
When you need a dumpster rental to help with the cleanup around your home or workplace in Ravena, NY and the surrounding areas, you can count on Thiele Carting LLC. We also offer junk removal services for those who don't have the time or desire to load their unwanted items themselves. Reach out today for a free dumpster rental or junk removal estimate!
J2 Waste is your commercial and residential specialist offering waste management services to customers in Saratoga County and the surrounding area. We answer every need with friendly service and expertise. We offer 20 yard dumpsters that are ideal for a wide range of projects. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
Independently owned and operated, Hannan’s Waste Disposal provides expert solutions for the removal and disposal of residential, commercial, and industrial waste. From household cleanups to garbage removal and more, we are junk removal specialists.Backyard pickup, construction ...
For more than 60 years, Robert Wright Disposal, Inc. has been family owned and operated. Since then, we’ve been providing dumpster rentals and junk removal services to residential, commercial, and construction customers. We can assist in clean-out jobs, roofing, demolition, ...
We are a family owned and operated dumpster rental company that strives for excellent customer service. Our rates are lower than our competitors and we pass that savings on to you. There is not a job too small, or a job too big, we can handle it all!
Junk King is the Capital District’s leading junk removal company offering affordable 12 yard “mini” dumpsters ideal for a wide range of projects. We deliver fast and place the dumpster exactly where you need for convenient loading. Our 12 yard containers are ideal for residential use. Call today and book your 12 yard bin!
Roo’s Roll Offs is the area’s leading source for compact dumpsters. We have affordable 8 and 10 cubic yard containers in stock and ready for delivery to your home or job site. We are committed to achieving total customer satisfaction through prompt delivery/pick-up, friendly service, and competitive pricing.
Family owned and operated for 30 years, Ed LaPlaca Dumpsters offers the lowest rates possible. Our owner works directly with all projects. We will help you determine which dumpster size container is the ideal choice for your particular project and the ...
Our unique fee structure ensures you only pay for the amount of waste or debris you have. If you dispose of 10 yards of waste in our 20 yard bin, you only pay the cost of a 10 yard dumpster. We carry 10-20 cubic yard roll-offs and deliver to residential and commercial job sites. Get prompt, friendly service from your local dumpster source, Cornerstone Cleanouts.
Mulholland Enterprises is a family business founded by a father-son team, Mark and Quinn Mulholland. Our containers are priced right, and prompt delivery will ensure projects are done on time. If need be, we'll even send someone over to help load the dumpster.
Based in Averill Park, NY and serving surrounding areas, Action Waste Services offers exceptional residential and commercial services. Our specialty is quality junk removal. Is there old furniture or junk piling up in your garage or attic? Is it time ...
Malibu Dumpsters offers 7 yard “mini” dumpsters that fit in compact spaces and offer the capacity to handle a wide range of projects. We deliver promptly and offer superior customer service. Contact us today to get your free mini roll-off dumpster quote!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Halfmoon, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.