Dumpster Rental in Monroe, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Russo Dumpster Service is proud to be a leader in the "Dispose Green" effort. We are working to put an end to filling our landfills with recyclable materials. We rent 10, 15, 20 and 30 yard roll off dumpsters for residential and commercial use.
Bin There Dump That is Charlotte’s only residential-friendly dumpster rental provider. We serve homeowners, businesses and contractors throughout the area. We offer 4, 10, 14 and 20 cubic yard dumpsters that are designed to fit nicely in a standard driveway and not cause damage when placed on asphalt or concrete.
Container Pro has built a strong reputation as leaders in the waste removal and hauling industry. We specialize in roll off container rental ranging in size from 15 cubic yard to 40 cubic yards. Our containers are ideal for any size cleanout or cleanup job you may have. Our service always exceeds our customers expecatations.
T.G. Stegall Trucking Co. specializes in providing high-quality trucking and hauling services. They have 12, 20, 25, 30, and 40 yard roll-off containers available for rent, and can assist in the reliable transportation of food, chemicals, medical supplies, hazardous material, and more.
Signature Waste Systems has more than 18 years of experience in the waste disposal indusry. They specialize in residential and commercial solid waste and recycling services. They offer roll-off containers, front-load dumpsters, weekly collection, and more.
Green Machine Recycling provides affordable dumpsters for rent for virtually any type of project you have. Our 10, 15, and 20 yard containers can be used for home cleanouts, DIY projects, renovations, foreclosures and more. We also offer complete junk removal services where we do all of the work for you.
Speedy Removal Service guarantees your satisfaction. They offer junk removal, moving assistance, and more. They can get any job done quickly and effectively—and for a price that will make you smile.
Our dumpsters are perfect for construction waste removal, home clean-outs, and more. We've been serving the residents of Charlotte Metro with efficient and affordable dumpster rentals since 1996. Customer satisfaction is a guarantee with us.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Hub 2
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide