Dumpster Rental in Oxford, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Clean attractive trash bins specifically designed for residential trash removal due to remodeling debris, deck or patio construction, roofing, landscaping and downsizing or garage-home cleanout. BTDT can access tight spaces due to our unique roll off system. Our bins fit in a single car space and are easier for loading.
ClearAway is committed to on time delivery and affordable rates. We carry versatile 20 and 30 yard dumpsters that are ideal for residential or commercial size cleanups. We are locally owned and operated. Get your free roll-off dumpster quote today!
Our redbox+ ELITE waste dumpster has been called the first major innovation in the waste management industry in more than 20 years! It is the best two-in-one solution for any job site seeking alternative or additional waste solutions. It is available in both a 20-yard and 30-yard capacity, and standard roll-offs are also available.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Serving Person County, NC and surrounding communities, Clayton & Hurdle Disposal Services Inc. offers comprehensive sanitation disposal services. They provide residential and commercial customers with roll-off container rentals, trash and recycling collection, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide