Junk Removers in Stanly County, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Your Charlotte-area junk removal solution is Clutter Me Not Junk Removal! Owned and operated by lifelong Charlotte resident, Mario Hoover, Clutter Me Not strives for complete customer satisfaction and gives back to the community whenever possible. We offer full-service junk removal at competitive prices.
Serving Charlotte area homeowners and businesses, Dr Junk is your local junk removal solution! We are experienced in the removal of just about any type of nonhazardous waste, junk or debris. We strive for excellent customer service, quality and affordable pricing. Get your free junk removal estimate today.
Family owned and operated, Carolina Lawn Service offers a variety of services to meet the needs of residential and commercial customers in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. They offer landscaping services, junk disposal, hauling, and more.
We are your local demolition and junk removal solution! Bristol Carting & Demolition is capable of handling projects small and large. From furniture pick-ups to commercial building cleanouts, we’ve got your back. Contact Bristol Carting today to receive your free junk removal estimate.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Junk Removal Sub Tip 4
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense:
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense:
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.