Junk Removal in Wooster, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Dump-Eaze is a professional junk removal company specializing in residential and commercial rubbish removal. We help real estate professionals, homeowners, agents, brokers, realtors, management companies and more with junk cleanouts and debris removal.
AM Junk Removal & Dumpster Rental was founded by two brothers dedicated to filling the need in the Cleveland/Akron area for a professional, customer-oriented, and affordable source of junk removal services. We offer full-service junk pick-ups and home/business cleanouts. Expect prompt, reliable service at great prices with AM Junk Removal!
Family owned and operated, Jones Roll-Off Containers, Inc. has been serving homeowners and business owners throughout the Akron, OH area since 1992. They specialize in dumpster rental, estate clean-outs, yard waste removal, and site cleanup.
The crew at Cardinal Movers will get the job done with speed and accuracy. We’re a family and veteran owned small business proud to serve Akron and surrounding areas. We offer the best pricing in town! Give us a call today for junk pickups or home/business cleanout services.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: