Dumpster Rental in Westerly, RI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We are the oldest family owned and operated rubbish removal company in southeastern Connecticut. Established in 1956, the company is now in it's 3rd generation. We provide two sizes of roll off dumpsters, and deliver 7 days a week. Call Perkins & Sons Rubbish Removal today for your next dumpster rental.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Westerly Sanitation have the right dumpster for the job, projects small or large. We strive for timely, reliable service at competitive rates. Learn more about our company and services by requesting a free dumpster rental quote today!
We’re your Bradford-area source for fast and reliable dumpster rental, junk removal, curbside collection, and cleanouts. At Your Disposal is a Woman-Owned Business that works hard to meet the disposal needs of Rhode Island residents and businesses. Request your free quote today!
The knowledgeable group at Winter Bros Recycling have the right dumpster solution for your cleanup. We offer several container sizes, and we’re committed to prompt delivery and affordable pricing. Get more details and a free dumpster quote by contacting us today.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.